Thursday, January 24, 2013

Emotion poem

Emotion list poem




I love the way guys make me laugh and put a smile on my face
I hate it when people think life is based on them
I’m brave when it comes to sticking up to people especially my family,friends and people who are being bullied
I am afraid of loosing the people and things I love most
I’m unimpressed when guys try to be cool or show off in front of me
I’m envious when someone tells me that I am meaningful in their life
I laugh at the things that guys tell me to make me want to smile again
I weep every month that represents the death of my real dad
I smile when he’s around to cheer me up
I frown at the violence people take instead of talking it out
I respect Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi for being gorgeously tan
I condemn the people who crashed into my dad the day he passed away
I think Lindsey Lohan should get a life
I know that I am honest and loyal to my friends and relatives  

No comments:

Post a Comment