Friday, November 9, 2012

who i am ..

                                                       I am from..........


            I am from arriving at my house from school to my mothers cuisine hugging the air. I am from a family of seven, me being the oldest and having to take responsibility for everything that happens at my house. I am from losing my biological father at a young age to gaining  a fantastic step father that gave me that father figure. I am from coming home everyday to the yelling, screaming, stressful household that I call a "home." Being forced with responsibilities such as taking care of my little sibilings. I am from not wanting to do my homework and being lazy at home. I am from being yelled at for not doing my chores or making my bed when I wake up each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment