Friday, November 9, 2012

snickers vs. 3 mustkateers

    

     In my strong objective opinion..I believe that three muskateers is better than snickers. Why? Simply because I do not like peanuts. I think peanuts are very gross and nasty looking. They are the only type of nuts that I don't like. I do not really like the combination of peanuts with chocolate and caramel. I feel like it is to much sweetness added to the candy bar. Yes, I know it is candy and candy is supposed to be sweet. But too much sweetness is just not so sweet at the time when you have to go to the bathroom...if you know what I mean. The reason why I prefer Three Mustakeers rather then Snickers is because they are simply amazing. I love how every time I take a bite out of the candy bar it is like it almost melts in my mouth. I love how it is chewy and the perfect combination of the softness on the inside and the hard milk chocolate on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment