Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The oldest person in my family that I could remember...

  

    The oldest person in my family that I could remember is my grandfather from my biological father's side. His name is Jose and he is currently living in Tijuana, California. He is a short, dark skinned male with hair so white that it almost looked like puffy snow. He wore his pants almost up to half his stomach, which now that I look at it, was very hilarious. He had big round glasses that looked like the bottom of a soda can. You could say he dressed like a typical nerd, but he wasn't all that bright. He sat on the couch all day, since he was too old to work. He sat there like a dead vegetable watching soccer or the news all day. When he wasn't watching TV he was either sleeping or at the kitchen table eating.  I remember him always being serious he really had no sense of humor, he was a bitter old man. I never really got along with him, he never held me tight like a grandpa should. I never really felt loved or cared for by him. I always remember him screaming and getting into stupid little fights with my grandma, which I don't get along with her either. He wasn't really the lovey dovey type of guy, he was more like," You do as I say and we won't have issues, if you disobey me, we will have lots of problems." It was his way or no way.

No comments:

Post a Comment